Maintaining Porcelain tiles in a neat and clean manner is not really a hard process to do. It just requires a few cleaning methods and techniques. There are many cleaning techniques to clean the porcelain tiles easily and effectively.
Here are a few methods that will help you to clean the porcelain tiles easily and effectively. And moreover, you can maintain them with small steps and efforts.
Cleaning the tiles that are polished:
- Firstly sweep the floor properly to remove all sorts of dust and dirt on the porcelain tiles. You can make use of a dust mop or a vacuum to clean.
- Using a microfiber mop will help you to clean the porcelain tiles more effectively as it will be gentle on the tiles.
- Broomsticks, straw or plastic bristles will be very hard on the floor while cleaning and there are chances of scratching your floor.
- Do not forget to clean the corners in between the tiles. Try to remove the dust particles in a very clean manner before you start deep cleaning the tiles.
- If there are deep dirt particles on the floor, then you can make use of a soft nylon brush to remove the dirt from the tiles.
- You can first wet the tiles with warm water and then you can make use of a gentle brush to clean the deep dirt particles.
- Do not scrub the tiles using a brush when the tiles are dry. You will have to wet them and then try to clean them properly.
Using cleaning solutions:
- If you wish, you can also use cleaning solutions for effective cleaning.
- Apply the cleaning solution on the spots or stains and then clean it with the help of a mop.
- You can also prepare a cleaning solution at home by mixing one by fourth a cup of vinegar with two gallons of water.
- Mop the floor with the cleaning solution and let the floor dry for about 15 minutes. Then clean the entire floor with the fresh water.
- If you cannot prepare the cleaning solution at home, then you can make use of the cleaning solutions that are available outside.
- If there are stains caused because of coffee, then you can also make use of baking soda to clean the stains completely.
Cleaning the tiles that are not polished:
- Firstly start cleaning the tiles with a dry mop. Avoid using brooms as far as possible.
- Make sure you remove the dirt that is present at the corner of the tiles. Tile Cleaning completely is very important.
- Mop the tiles with a mild cleaning solution. You can make use of commercial cleanser to clean the tiles completely.
- Scrub the tiles neatly with the cleaning solutions and then rinse it off with the water completely.
- Dry the floor well after cleaning the tiles. Try not to roam in that place post half an hour of cleaning the tiles.
These were a few ways through which you can clean porcelain tiles on the go.